Mount Valley International School
- Street: Sh. Upender Jindal Siyana Buland Shahar Meerut Highway U.P
- City: New Delhi
- State: Delhi
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 110059
- Listed: August 20, 2016 7:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mount Valley International School was founded in Year and recognised by Directorate of education under Delhi School Education Act and Rules 1973.School is Recognised and Affilated with C.B.S.E.
It is co-educational English / Hindi medium Institution, recognized by Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT Delhi& affiliated to CBSE under All India Pattern. The syllabus adheres strictly to the norms & by law of Central Board of Secondary Education. The School is located in a spacious building with an ideal & development of different facts of the child’s personality with out any discrimination. The school concentrates its efforts on the physical, mental & moral growth of the children. Sports, games, music, dance & may other co-curricular activities are common features of the school curriculum, which go a long way in shaping the future of the children.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The school is striving hard to achieve the aims & objectives on the basis of specific guideline of the founder …., who is an eminent educationist.
- To make the child truly patriotic.
- The school is open to students from all sections of society.
- To build character on the foundation of discipline, honesty, integrity with a sense of justice &fair play.
- To development physical, mental &spiritual facets of child’s personality so as to bring an all round development of personality.
- To provide ample & suitable games, hobbies, co-curricular& extra curricular activities.
- To give educational, vocational, personal guidance, services & individual attention to a child’s progress & development.
Address : Sh. Upender Jindal Siyana Buland Shahar Meerut Highway U.P
Mobile Number : +91 9212520945 , +91 9212267406 , +91 9810275690
Website : www.mountvalleyinternationalschool.com
Email : email@example.com
357 total views, 1 today